Monday, February 20, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: SuperDuo Flower Chain - Metallic Leather


SUPERDUO FLOWER CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 7mm CzechMates 2-hole cabochons "Matte Metallic Leather"
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Grey Rainbow"

While looking through my pattern stash for ideas to make with the new 7mm cabochons, I got the idea to try replacing the connector motif in this bracelet with one of the cabs. I think it came out really cute. I think that these cabs are just the right size for this design. The original 6mm cabochons would be a little too small and the Candy beads are too big.



I've got plans to make a few more of these in other colorways. The SuperDuos and cabochons in today's bracelet are actually the same color even though they go by different names. They are a mixture of various shades of bronze and pewter.

You can download my free "SuperDuo Flower Chain" bracelet pattern from THIS post. Red Panda has the CzechMates cabochons in every color HERE.



 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this colorway as I'm a big fan of the bronze/taupe and silver/pewter tones. I think I like this version even more than the original flower chain. Thanks for sharing!

    -Barbara

    ReplyDelete